7.15.2014

Holiday Postcard and Gwyned takes the Clan reins !

Holiday Postcard

This will be my last post before a long vacation by the sea, very far from the internet.

I'm sending you a postcard of the place we're travelling to, Google Earth it if interested, this destination is unique ! Yeah, Britain, Brittany as you like. The perfect place for an archaeologist to get some rest after a hard year at work.

Sea shore, forests, Simic holidays FTW !
I will be back in the beggining of August and try to install that BETA monster so  I can get back in touch with you all.


Gwyned takes the Clan reins !

The Clan needs to keep on recruiting and being active while I am at rest. Big Thanks to Gwyned, he gently accepted my proposal to take on the clan leadership for the three weeks to come, and maybe more if I am forced to change my PC in order to have "Shiny Beta" running during the summer.
Thanks to him for setting up the Multicolor Mayhem League too, this was a lot of fun. Not only saying this because I won the event versus VGFactor88 in the final, all matches were great. Blink of an eye to DrChris who timed out because of ...... Beta in the semi final, while I think he got game. Timed match is part of the rules, Beta being slower than V3 is not. If Beta is slow for americans, what will that be for europeans, I really wonder now...

So if you're willing to join the Standard Pauper Players Clan, please get in touch with Gwyned and ask for an invite.

I wish you all a sunny summer time and nice holidays if you have any scheduled soon, see you when i'm back.

Until then, Have fun !!

Adner





1 comment:

  1. Three cheers for our clan founder Adner and his much deserved vacation! You started the missing piece in the Standard Pauper community to prepare us for the future of the format. Well done, sir! You'll be missed while you are away and I for one can't wait to see you online again.

    And three cheers to our new clan captain! There's nobody who is more dedicated to Standard Pauper or has done more for the format. Gwyned has kept this format alive and he knows how to keep it thriving. This is just kind of inspiring leadership we need to survive the rough road of transitioning to a new gaming client.

    ReplyDelete