7.04.2014

Back to the Wilds!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am so darned excited to see this card spoiled for M15 today:
Hooray!  Mana fetch returns to the common slot!
I have always been a fan of this card, even when it's called terramorphic expanse :D
This will make splashing extra colors & balancing manabases easier, and with the gates rotating soon I'm guessing these will be an automatic four-of in any stack running more than 1 color.
 
On a non-standard pauper note, I was also excited to see this make the reprint:
I've been wanting to get a playset of these for classic pauper, but have lived without because of their price.  Since being spoiled the average price of the Darksteel printing has already dropped by half.  I would expect that the price should fall a little more, or I will buy the M15 version if they are cheaper.
 
What's everyone else excited to see in M15?.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment