10.15.2014

A Brand New Metagame and Three weeks away !

Feed the Clan
BBQ with mates, what else??

Khans of Tarkir is now here.

There have been plenty of reviews for the new set, bringing us all a bit of fresh air to breathe into since old format staples are now behind us.

At least speaking for Ethereal Armor, Heliod's Pilgrim now feels so lonely with less interesting Auras to fetch.

I've been testing the new metagame for 2 or 3 days, sticking to commons from Standard Pauper only, and I now have a clear idea of what I will be playing when I'm back. See below.

That won't be before the second week of November.
Most archetypes will be showing up then, maybe some players will eventually have the meta broken already, who knows?

On my side, I'll only try and feed the clan with good vibrations, because I'm flying away once more, in search of a nice place to stay, very far away from the computer and MTGO worlds.

Here's my choice, feel free to playtest it if you like. Yes, good old B/U Control list.

There's a Golgari list also coming for the win, using most Black cards from this list too, figure it out before it crushes you !

See you all in november, have fun until then.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment